Sunday, June 7, 2015

Bedroom Redesign Epiphany

Guyssss, i've been in the midst of trying to redesign my bedroom for months now and I finally had a design epiphany. I was debating redoing my room in mint green or icy blue but nothing felt right. If you walk into my room you'll see different colour swatches all over the walls, it's like living in a giant easter egg. Anyways, I went down to Fargo this weekend and came across Nate Berkus fabrics at Jo- Ann fabrics and I had my ah ha moment. THANK YOU NATE BERKUS. 


Another thing I want to do to my room is find better storage solutions. My room is quite tiny so i'd like to add a bookshelf to the wall to create more floor space. I also want to downsize my current standing book shelf. 


Last but definitely not least, my desk chair needs to be reupholstered. I'm definitely thinking of going with a dark blue. I fell in love with this chair from Target:




Anyways, this is just a bit of my design plan. I can't wait until I actually start painting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS