Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hidden Gems

Do you ever come across a website and think "how come I didn't know about this sooner?" This has happened to me TWICE this week. I thought i'd share these gems that i've come across and a few of my favourite things from the sites... PS. I'm sure you guys know ALL about these sites already, i'm clearly super late to everything. 

SITE 1- Land of Nod:

Can we talk about how adorable Land of Nod is? I don't even have children and I still want to buy EVERYTHING. I briefly looked at Land of Nod a few months ago but I really didn't absorb it's greatness then so this was a rediscovery. 

I tried to order these sheets, however the shipping to Canada was pretty pricey (sad face). 




 Who doesn't need a donut rug?


I also LOVE these mod storage baskets:


Anyone who is having a baby should probably get this Little Golden Books Lion Banner, everything is just TOO cute. 



SITE 2- Dot & Bo. What I love about this site is that you can shop different curated looks. Here are a few of my favourites from the site:

Click the pictures to be linked to the item!

How cool are these shelfs? Plus they come in a bunch of different colours.


I really love this book shelf, especially the colour of it. 



 And of course I can't resist a pink chair. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS