Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Current Crush: Velvet Arm Chairs

My current desk chair is a chair that was passed down to me from my uncle, who inherited it from my grandparents. I love the chair but the fabric is truly ugly (my uncle had it reupholstered in an ugly blue 90's fabric when he inherited it). Lately i've been thinking about getting it professionally reupholstered so of course i've been browsing Pinterest for inspiration. While I love bold trendy patterned fabrics, I feel like I should go with a solid fabric that will stand the test of time. So of course, i've gravitated towards velvet, because well ... what's more chic than a velvet armchair?

Here are a few velvet armchairs that make my heart swoon:














SOURCES:
ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS