Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Top 5: Favourite Instagrams

I love Instagram, I even love it more than Pinterest. Shocking, I know. I find Instagram so inspiring. I spend way too much time browsing the feeds of interior designers and decorators. While I have SO many favourite instagram accounts, I thought i'd share my top 5 favourite interior design related accounts. 


1. Am I the only one who is obsessed with the show Fixer Upper? I love Joanna's style, so I was very happy to find her Instagram account.


(I have MAJOR heart eyes for this room) 

2. Amanda Rydell constantly posts pictures of beautiful vintage sofas and chairs. Whenever I browse her Instagram, I want to spray paint every chair in sight. 



3. I really love Danielle Oakey's colourful sense of style. Plus the girl LOVES Target and finding bargains. 


4. I love when I come across Canadian accounts. Even if Brittany Robertson wasn't Canadian, i'd still follow her because she has such good taste. It also doesn't hurt that she has the prettiest kitchen. 



5. Last but definitely not least is Holly from inthefunlane. Holly is another Canadian, and she probably has my favourite Instagram account. Her style is always so perfect. And she has lots of dogs, so that's pretty great too. 



All these ladies are amazing so you should probably check their accounts out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS