Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thrifty Thursday

It feels like it's been ages since i've been antiquing. However, I had some time to kill downtown so it was the perfect opportunity to stop into my favourite antique store, The Old House.  I'm so glad I stopped in because I got a chance to look at these beautiful pieces. 







Aren't they gorgeous? Shabby chic isn't even my style but I still wanted to take them home. If you live in Winnipeg, please go and buy those. 

I also scouted out these cool lamps (sorry for the blurry pictures, it was SUPER sunny).


There were also two of these stools, which were super darling. 


I somehow ended up buying this random bunny statue. Did I need it? I definitely did not.  But it was too cute to pass up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS