Monday, March 2, 2015

The Travel Bug: Palm Springs

I have a REALLY bad case of the travel bug. All day at work, I have people telling me about their upcoming vacations to hot destinations and it KILLS me. There is nothing more I want to do than suntan and swim in a pool all day. One destination that I want to check out is Palm Springs. I've heard there isn't much to do there, but that's okay. I'm completely in love with the pictures that i've seen of it so I thought i'd share a few of my favourite ones. I mean midcentury modern architecture and colourfulness? What more could a girl want? It seems like the perfect weekend getaway to me. Also, i'm dying to stay at The Saguaro. 






















Ok ok, so when can I pack my bags??

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS