Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Lil House's Lighting Guide: Ceiling Pendants

When it comes to ceiling lights, I love pendants (I also LOVE chandeliers, but we will save that for a later date). There is such a diverse selection of pendants out there. Copper and gold pendants seem to be making a huge comeback, as are globe pendants. I remember having the UGLIEST globe pendant in my house in the 90's, but these beauties are in a whole new league. As much as I love mid century inspired ones, I still love farmhouse style pendants... I feel like they never go out of style! Anyways, I thought i'd kick off my lighting guide with ceiling pendants, so enjoy!









Sources: One // Two // Three




ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS