Friday, March 20, 2015

High Five For Friday

Happy friday and happy first day of spring! The weather this week has been fantastic so i've been in an excellent mood all week. It's amazing not having to wear my winter boots and parka outside anymore! 


1. This week I celebrated spring by going to my favourite diner for ice cream. Of course I had cookie dough and cookies and cream ice cream. 


2. I went for my first run of the year this week. It's still a little wet outside so my runners were soaked by the time I got home, but that's okay... i'd pick puddles over snow banks any day. 


3. It's been a 'treat yo self' kind of week. I decided to buy myself some tulips. I also scored this vase at Superstore for $5!


4. I also bought new glasses this week... i'm waiting for them to come in so I don't have any pictures!

5. I just got Marina and the Diamonds' new album so I'll probably spend the weekend listening to it. I love Electra Heart so i'm hoping this one is equally as good!




I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the first day of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS