Friday, February 27, 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday everyone!! I'm so glad Friday is finally here, it's been a very long and cold week. I've been looking forward to tonight all week long. I'm going to Ikea and I also have a friend's birthday party to go to. Did I mention that we are playing laser tag? I'm definitely excited for this. Anyways, here's what i've been up to this past week:

1. This week I started Yoga with Adriene's 30 day challenge. I really love her videos, she goes at a really nice pace and the videos are great for anyone... especially beginners! Plus it's free! My dog wanted to join me today. 


2. My Valentines day flowers are on their last leg so I gave a few of the blooms a new home:


3. I've had a craving for peanut butter marshmallow square all week so I made a batch last night. It seems like something that you only make at Christmas time, but i've decided to break that rule. 


4. I came across this mural while I was grocery shopping this week. I love seeing murals around the city.


5. I've had lob/ bob on the mind all month long. I rediscovered this instagram account which just made me want to cut my hair off even more. 



1 comment:

  1. Lobs look so cool! I just can't get my hair to look as loose and textured as the pictures make them look! And those flowers, even though they're coming to the end, still look really pretty! Hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks for linking up with us at H54F!!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS