Friday, February 6, 2015

High Five For Friday

I know, I know, it's been forever since I actually posted a High Five For Friday. Life has been super busy lately, which I know is no excuse. And I know it's a little past midnight but better late than never! So here we go!

1. I went to America on the weekend and ate way too much food, that's basically what we did the whole trip; that and shopping. We ate at Kroll's Diner, which had a pink interior. It was the cutest place, I highly recommend it. 


2. Aside from eating, a lot of shopping happened. I wanted to bring home these chairs from Gordmans. I think they would be super cute on a patio. 


3. I also wanted this chair. However it was too big to fit in the car. I think it was from TJ Maxx. If you live in Fargo you should probably go buy it. 


4.  I splurged and treated myself to sushi this week. I also ordered way too much food for one person. But it was so worth it. 

5. Last but certainly not least, it was my dog's 5th Birthday today (is it weird to celebrate dog birthdays?). Her present was a care bear toy. 


I hope you all had a great week and I hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS