Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Top Ten: Wallpaper Edition

When I think of wallpaper, my mind wanders to the wallpaper that used to be in my kitchen. It was brown, squishy and had pictures of wheat on it. However, I must say that wallpaper has definitely improved in the past decade and has lost it's bad rep. It's a quick and fairly easy way to update a room. It's also a great way to make a statement. Here are my top 10 favourite wallpapers of the moment:

1. Stamped Dot- Chasing Paper Wall Panels from West Elm: 



psssst- West Elm has free shipping right now with code HIGHFIVE

2. Damsel Removable Wallpaper from Urban Outfitters:


I could picture this wallpaper in a walk in closet or a dressing room. It's very girlie and glamourous... Also it's removable!

3. Chasing paper wild removable wallpaper from Urban Outfitters:



I cannot get over how cute this wallpaper is. It would be so adorable in a baby boy's nursery!



Spoonflower is such a great resource for not only wallpaper but also fabric.

5. Orla Kiely Multi Steam wallpaper from Wallpaperdirect.com:

This Orla Kiely wallpaper is super retro and fun. If you haven't seen her stuff, go look!

6. Oodi Blue by Marimekko from Wallpaperdirect.com:

Wallpaperdirect.com is also an amazing resource. I love the use of wallpaper in a dining room. 

7. Bottna by Marimekko from Wallpaperdirect.com:

This wallpaper looks so gorgeous here. I love the mix of the antiques with the modern wallpaper. 

8. Great Meadow Mural from Anthropologie:


This wallpaper is great statement piece. It would be super cute in a kid's room or in any room really. 

9. Sister's of the Sun by JUJU:



I love the shine to this wallpaper and the combination of navy and gold.  

10. Pineapple (Ebony) by Rifle Paper Co. 


I have a strong love for anything Rifle Paper Co. so of course I couldn't make a list without including wallpaper from them. This would be super nice in a dining room, like the Oodi Blue paper. 




For more wallpaper inspiration check out my Pinterest board here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS