Monday, January 12, 2015

Pinspiration: Decorating with Coral

I feel like I might be a little late jumping on the coral bandwagon, however i'm really digging coral right now. It's such a bold colour, yet it's still inviting and warm. It's also such a versatile colour that can be paired with so many colour combinations.

So let's begin with Coral walls, Happy Interior Blog was able to contrast different shades of coral together to give the room a soft look. I also love that light fixture. 


A coral feature wall is also a great way to get a pop of colour, like the one here.


Or you can just do a coral stripe like Mandy did here.


I love the pop of colour on the ceiling here.


Coral accents are also a great way to incorporate colour into a room. Coral desks seem to be pretty popular. This one was featured on A Beautiful Mess.


Or you could always incorporate a coral printed chair into your space, like the one here.



Coral is such a fun colour for a child's room, I love this bold bedroom featured on Apartment Therapy.



Coral and aqua nurseries are also super popular, I love this change table/ dresser that was featured on Project Nursery



Now lets take a moment to admire this door from House of Turquoise. I absolutely love this turquoise and coral combo. 


Alright guys, I think that's enough coral for one day. Hope you have a happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS