Friday, January 16, 2015

High Five For Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I've had a good week, despite the whole Target deciding to leave me thing. How dare you Target. Anyways here are my 5 highlights from the week!

1. I went to the fabric store on the weekend and I was really inspired by these fabrics... they made me hopeful for summer. 

2. The main reason for my trip to the fabric store was to find material for an apron for my friend's super belated christmas present. This apron is pretty much the cutest thing ever. 


3. I finally took my road test this week and passed! (I know, what kind of 22 year old doesn't have a licence). My mom bought me cupcakes to celebrate. 


4. I found this book for $8. I'm super excited to try these recipes out because I love making mug cakes in the microwave. 


5. Even though i'm very upset with Target leaving, my trip where I found the $6 lamp was a highlight of my week. I'm also loving these bar stools... maybe they'll clear them out for super cheap. Fingers crossed. 



2 comments:

  1. I've come across those barstools in target before. they are fantastic! I don't have anywhere to put them, or I would have already bought some :)


    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fabric choices. They are so adorable! That apron is going to turn out great. It just seems crazy that Target is leaving Canada! Doesn't seem right!! Thanks for linking up with us on H54F!!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS