Friday, December 5, 2014

The Lil' House's Holiday Gift Guide: For the Hostess with the Mostess

Hello friends. It's official, i'm ONE present away from finishing my christmas shopping. If you are already finished your shopping I applaud you! And if you aren't finished your shopping then you've come to the right place because I am compiling a few gift guides over the next few days. I thought i'd start with a gift guide for hostess gifts. It's always good to keep a few of these types of gifts on hand just in case you get invited to a holiday party! 

Lately i've been obsessed with cutting boards/ cheese boards. Etsy has so many of them, and they are a perfect hostess gift. Tunisia Hand Made has the most beautiful olive wood cutting boards, like this one here:



Another Etsy store that I love is Able and Game. I recently bought a bunch of their gift tags and cards for Christmas. A super cute gift idea is their tea towels which your could wrap a present in.



Another cute Etsy gift idea is from PLANT Brooklyn. They have a bunch of mini spice kits, like this Organic Italian Essentials Mini Spice Kit


Another thing that i've really been loving lately is scented candles. I bought a bunch to give away as presents... however I ended up keeping most of them. While places like Anthropologie have super nice candles, I am cheap so I tend to go for Bath and Body Works ones. I currently have 'Tis the Season, Champagne Toast, Merry Mistletoe and my all time favourite Peach Bellini. I really love the labels on this line of candles, they're very festive and they're two for $20. 



Indigo also has a lot of great hostess gifts, like these beautiful Celebration Lowball Glasses:




If you happen to live in Winnipeg, pop into Jenna Rae Cakes and pick up her boxed macarons for $15. This is my favourite bakery, so i'd be over the moon if I got a box of her macarons as a gift!


Next, the 2015 Rifle Paper Co appointment calendar would be perfect for any busy body!


Last but not least, if you are short on time A Beautiful Mess has a few last minute holiday gift ideas here. I love their custom wine label, it would be the perfect gift to bring to any holiday party!





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS