Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Lil House's Holiday Gift Guide: DIY Edition

Hi folks! I'm not to trying to scare you but I thought you should know that there's only 11 days left till Christmas. Also, the malls are very scary right now. Now let's all take a moment of silence to appreciate the poor retail workers who have to deal with the mobs of crazy last minute shoppers. Anyways... if you want to avoid the malls and the crowds then this gift guide is for you! Here are my top ten DIY gift ideas:

1. This J.Crew inspired crystal flower lattice necklace by Bromeliad is the perfect gift for any gal in your life. Also while you are making your gal one please make me one too!


2. Teacup candles are also a great gift to give, you can easily buy old teacups at any thrift store... or just raid your grandma's house. Yes Missy has a tutorial that you can find here


3. Because I love candles so much I thought i'd share two candle ideas. Adventures in Making made these beautiful Pressed Herb Candles, which you can find here


4. I absolutely love this Terrarium Kit that Wit and Whistle made, i'd be thrilled to get this as a gift. 


5. These tattoo ornaments are a super cute and easy project by Tattly. This would be a great DIY for children. 


6. I keep seeing these Marbled Clay Ring Dishes all over Instagram that A Beautiful Mess made a few months back. They're a super easy and affordable project for anyone!



7. These Instagram Polaroid coasters are a very thoughtful gift... you could pick photos that are near and dear to the gift receivers heart. You can find the tutorial by HandiMania here


8. I may have squealed a little bit when I found this tutorial. I spend WAY too much money on Bath Bombs from Lush so finding this was like striking gold. Bath bombs are such a great gift for anyone who deserves a little pampering. 


9. This DIY Mousepad by houzz is a great for anyone at the office! 



10. Ok ok i've saved my absolute favourite DIY gift for last. I've been oogling Mandy's Giant Ombre Pom Pom blanket for a very long time, it's too adorable. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS