Friday, December 19, 2014

High Five for Friday

Uhm how is it Friday already?? Where did the time go? Also how is it almost Christmas? This past week has been pretty nice actually, here are a few of the highlights:

1. My best friend came home for the holidays so i've spent quite a bit of time this week with her which has been lovely. We went for a sushi date earlier this week, which was delicious. 


2. I started my Christmas baking this week by making peanut butter marshmallow square... I highly doubt that it will last until Christmas. 



3. I'm STILL working on my boyfriends bedroom. I picked up a few shelfs at ikea this week and painted the brackets white. Things are slowly coming together.  



(This picture was taken while painting so yes I realize it looks terrible).

4. Can we please talk about this hat from H&M. Also why didn't I buy it? (ps. I braved the malls this week... even though i'm done my Christmas shopping)


5. Last but not least I went to Tiny Feast this week... If you haven't been there you probably should check it out because it's such a great store. Anyways, I bought the best tote bag there. I wanted to buy this bag online at the Stay Home Club website but it was sold out so I was super happy to find it at Tiny Feast. 


Anyways, I hope you all had a lovely week and I hope you have an even better weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS