Friday, December 12, 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday Folks! I hope everyone had a wonderful week. My week wasn't super eventful, but anyways here are my five favourite moments from this week:

1. I may have waited in a line for over an hour to get a picture of my dog with santa. But it was definitely worth it, and yes I will admit to being a crazy dog person. 


2.  I've spent a lot of time this week reading Fall of Giants by Ken Follet. I borrowed it from a co worker so I feel inclined to read it in a short amount of time... little did I know that it's over 900 pages. I'm so glad that it's a REALLY good book. 


3. Quite a bit of my time this week was spent at my boyfriend's house painting his room... yet I forgot to take any pictures! Oups.

4. My massage therapists office had the prettiest christmas tree in the waiting room. On a side note, I feel like I paid someone to beat me up for an hour.... It was so painful. Ow. 


5. Last but not least, I bought a new candle from Bath and Body works (I may have a problem, I might have to seek help soon). 




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS