Sunday, October 19, 2014

Happy Sunday


I hope everyone had a nice and relaxing sunday. I definitely had a busy sunday. Today I checked out the scattered seeds christmas craft market and bought the cutest print from One Plus One Design. Her prints are so adorable and you need to look at them ASAP! Afterwards I made a quick run to Ikea to get a frame for my print. However, I bought the wrong size of frame so this temporary frame with have to make do for now...



 While at Ikea I spotted these cute fabrics that i'm thinking I might reupholster one of my chairs in... i'm leaning more towards the thick stripes. 




Anyways, that was my Sunday. I'll leave you with this lovely sign that I saw at the craft market, I hope you all have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS