Thursday, October 16, 2014

Beautiful Spaces: Pantry


Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for awhile there. The past few weeks have been insanely busy (ie. Vacation, my sister's wedding, thanksgiving, etc). For my vacation this year I went to Las Vegas. I just so happen to stay at The Mirage which had one of the cutest restaurant called Pantry. Every time I walked by Pantry I said to my boyfriend, "CAN MY HOUSE LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE DAY?" or "is it possible to live in a restaurant?". So of course I took some sneaky pictures that I thought i'd share with you (ignore the terrible quality please). 

Let's start with the flooring, they had this bold tile as well as dark wood floors, which contrasted the white walls perfectly (ignore the butt in the corner). 



They also had off white subway tile and large photographs in white frames. If I remember correctly, the picture on the wall was a black and white photograph of Picasso. 



The bar was also amazing (of course). I'm obsessed with the marble counters and wood cupboards.





Anyways, my terrible 2am pictures do Panty no justice so you should just go see it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS