Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Finds: Mid Century Modern Edition

I've always been attracted to mid century modern furniture pieces, so for my Friday Finds I thought i'd share a few of my favourites. 

Today I just discovered Gus* Modern thanks to Elsie mentioning it on a Beautiful Mess here. What is even better is that Kesay design centre in Winnipeg sells Gus* Modern. 

My two favourite pieces by Gus* Modern are the Atwood Sectional and the Wilson Cabinet




West Elm is also a great place to find mid century inspired furniture. I really love their Crosby 3 Piece sectional and their Parker Mid-Century Round Dining Table with Spoke Dining Chairs. 


Oh and one day I swear I will buy the Saddle Office chair, i've been oogling the striped one for ages now. 


Last but not least, I cannot talk about mid century modern furniture without mentioning Herman Miller and the Eames plastic chairs. I absolutely love the blue chair with the black legs. 



Another favourite Herman Miller chair of mine is the Bumper guest chair

Anyways I hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy fourth of July to all my American Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS