Friday, January 24, 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday guys! I figured that since I love Lauren Elizabeth's blog and her High Five for Friday posts, i'd do my own this week!

Aside from being super swamped with school work, I managed to do a few fun things this past week:

1. Earlier this week, I got a chance to go to the wonderful wedding show in preparation for my sister's wedding this October.



2. I also stayed at my sister's house and got to hang out with this cutie. 


 3. I came across this picture this week and it soon became my life motto (let me know if you know the source!) 


 4. I made my sister a pumpkin spice cake for her birthday. I couldn't find any toothpicks so I used a little umbrella to check to see if it was cooked all the way.


 5. ... and the final result. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS